The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday reversed an important aspect of the Tenth Circuit’s 2020 determination regarding small refinery exemption extensions granted by the previous administration.
The four members of the coalition involved in the court case—the Renewable Fuels Association, National Corn Growers Association, American Coalition for Ethanol, and National Farmers Union—held a conference call for news media to discuss the justices’ opinion and the ramifications for the Renewable Fuel Standard, the U.S. ethanol industry and American agriculture. You can listen to the call below which starts with prepared remarks and then Q&A with media.
- Geoff Cooper, President and CEO, Renewable Fuels Association
- John Linder, President, National Corn Growers Association
- Brian Jennings, CEO, American Coalition for Ethanol
- Rob Larew, President, National Farmers Union
- Matthew W. Morrison, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
This virtual ag newsroom includes links to digital media content available free of charge for digital or print publication or broadcast.
You can listen to the call and download it here: Biofuels Coalition Conference Call (42:46)