This episode of the ZimmCast features interviews from the recent Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute (DWFI) 2019 Water for Food Global Conference. The “Water for a Hungry World” conference was held April 29-30 at Nebraska Innovation Campus in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Overview interview of the conference with Peter McCornick, Executive Director, Water for Food Institute
- Interview with Mark Edge, Director of Collaborations for Developing Countries, Bayer
- Interview with the Irrigation Association: Deborah Hamlin, CEO, Irrigation Association; Brent Mecham, Industry Development Director, Irrigation Association; Aric Olson, President, Jain Irrigation
- Interview with Conference attendee Grace Mukarusagara, Rwanda
- Interview with Conference attendee Elisa Zancanaro Zanella, Brazil
Listen to the ZimmCast here: ZimmCast - Interviews from #Water4Food